- BE, B-Tech (CSE or IT)/ MCA with minimum 60% marks throughout the academic standard.
- 0-4 Year.
- Knowledge of Core Java, JSP, Servlets, and Database.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks such as spring, Hibernate.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (SOAP & REST).
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Work independently and collaborate with the rest of the development team.
- Write a clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests with full coverage.
- Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product competitive.
- Work with the product team and UI/UX designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front and back end architecture.
- Experience in working with distributed environments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Perform unit testing and participate in the design and code-review process.
- Technical Round
- Hands-on programming Test
- Managerial + Technical Round
- HR Round
This job is Expired